- Do you currently manufacture a legacy part, but you don't have the CAD model in order to make design changes?
- Do you have a prototype, but don't have a fully parametric CAD model to get from the prototype phase to the manufacturing phase?
- Do you need to replicate a one-of-a-kind part that has been damaged?
Reverse engineering services from Nel PreTech can help you!
The Three Phases of the 3D Scan to CAD Process:
- Data Capture: 3D scanning tools like industrial ct scanning or blue light scanning are used to scan the product into a 3D environment.
- CAD Model Creation: Point cloud data is digitally formed into a high accuracy STL file. Reverse engineering software is used to create a CAD model.
- Accuracy Check: Scan to CAD deviation color map analysis is performed to check accuracy of the model. Design changes can be made during this final phase.
Contact Nel PreTech for your 3D scan to CAD services.