Welcome to the forefront of automotive quality control,
where precision meets innovation through Industrial 3D, Industrial CT, and CMM Inspection Services.
Accurate, fast, and high resolution inspection:
Vital for the auto industry when it comes to design and quality assurance for production parts and tooling.
Industrial CT Scanning
With advancements in EV battery technology, Industrial CT Scanning has become a key player for failure analysis and more.
- Industrial 3D Scanning Accelerates Inspections With Unprecedented Accuracy
- Industrial CT is a Non-Destructive Testing Marvel Revealing Internal Flaws
- CMM Inspections Ensure Precision in Complex Geometries and Large Parts
Get A No-Obligation Quote to fully SEE Any Product
Our engineers are ready to help with your challenges. Send through some initial project details and we'll review and get back to you with a project estimate and additional questions.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Design and Prototyping:
Capture the intricate details of physical prototypes and existing components.
This data can then be used to create digital models for further design refinement and prototyping.
Discover Deviations From Design Intent
- Measure dimensions of parts to compare to CAD, other parts, or other datasets.
- Use colormaps to identify deviations and analyze data.
- Check for accuracy to inform design improvements.
- Prevent mistakes before they become a problem.
When manufacturers need to reproduce or modify existing components, 3D scanning assists in reverse engineering.
Scanning a physical part creates a digital model that can be manipulated and optimized for improved performance or integrated into new designs.
- Create CAD for tooling
- Manufacture legacy parts
- Make improvements to original designs
- Get surface wraps or parametric models
- Create features or remove imperfections
Product Development Stage
- Trust in accurate scan results no matter the shape or geometry
- Match design of parts for proper fit or alignment
- Create fixtures for different processes
- 3D prototype before production begins
Common Auto Manufacturing Services:
- Design and prototyping
- Reverse engineering
- Quality control
- Tool and die manufacturing
- Wear and tear analysis
- Historical preservation and restoration
- Aerodynamics and performance optimization
1. Real-world case studies, emerging trends, and advancements offer a glimpse into a future where these technologies are a necessity for excellence in the auto industry.
2. Innovative technologies and expertise ensure safer, more reliable vehicles on the road.
Download our Industrial CT Scanning brochure to get started solving your challenges.
You'll find all the detailed service information you need in one brochure.Download Brochure
A major consumer product company struggles to develop, approve, and launch multiple high-level cavitation molds for high-volume production & global distribution.
Computed tomography and value-add services from Nel PreTech.
Client saves $1 million in direct cost and gains $60 million in cash flow four months sooner.
The Scoop: Product development & launch expedited with industrial CT scanning of new tooling.View Full Case Study
Major grill manufacturer reaches out with malfunctioning glow plugs.
Industrial CT scanning (x-ray material testing) provides digital 3D x-ray images of internal components of the glow plug & finds a wire break inside the heating device.
Client is able to investigate the root cause of the glow plug failure and fix the problem.
Global OEM medical device company needs help developing and launching drug delivery pumps.
CT scanning and value-add services create a turnkey solution to give the client a competitive advantage.
20 new tools in 20 weeks.
A Medical Miracle: Drug delivery pumps developed and launched in record time with 3D scanning services.Read the full Case Study